Tuesday, July 18, 2006

update update

almost 1 wk no update. not in the mood sia, cus i'd been so damn suay these few days, dun feel lyk writing the unhappiness down. but aniwae, since it's over, shall jus write it.
perhaps the unluckiest and worst day in my life was last sat... was working dat day, yea, it's another big function. ok, right, i went into the ballroom, get to my table, and the guests asked for 3 glasses of red wine. i got my round tray, make my way to the bar, and took 3 glasses of red wine. walked back to the table, started putting down the very 1st glass of wine...den...suddenly...
somehow...the other 2 glasses spilled... on the lady to my right. damn la !!! i was lyk...stunned for 2 secs. den wth la...i keep apologising lor, den luckily the manager saw it, quickly come to my aid and took over the situation. basically i tink he had no time to even reprimand me as he had to attend to the lady, dat's y i got away... but seriously, i'd rather get scolded la... i felt so down for the rest of the function, and it's lyk, screwing up the function, ok la, screwing up dat table.
so cus of dis, i actually stayed home whole day on sunday, except for breakfast and dinner. haha, stayed at home to study and play abit. ok, so go on to monday now. morning microbio prac, dunno la, someting's bothering me dat i totally messed up the experiment. supposed to wash my slides with ethanol, den i wash with water. my last slide...i dint even get ani bacteria on it la. have to redo a total of 3 slides. hai, dun tok abt it le la. so... we had our microbio test after dat. ok, quite tough, or rather, not realli if i had studied long enuff la... i tink i missed alot of things while studying, maybe due to last min studying agn. haha. but dat's jus so me la, cant realli settle down and study until the last min. haha, k, guess i need to seek for some motivation as well.
wahaha... k la, basically dat's abt all. cya ppl
ppl pls cheer up !!! i noe alot of things had happened, but do pick urself up. we still have a long way ahead of us!!

No comments: