Monday, September 18, 2006

short recap ~

first semester had come and gone in a blink of an eye. time realli flies and waits for no one. having been through the first sem of my poly life, wanted to do a quick recap on how it has been for me.
very first, i was enrolled into the class DBS/1B/21, tgt with our buddy class 1B/22, it was a great experience. started by being the treasurer of the class. i admitted i dint do a gd job on it, as i dint keep records of the money in and out. quite irresponsible of me to do that. but luckily, so far, there's no shortage of money, i supposed. there're still some reserved for nxt semester, so will pass it on to the nxt treasurer.
knew our class tutor, Ms Adeline Koh, a very humorous lecturer indeed. and slowly, came to know my classmates a little more. started to find my clique, and they made life wonderful in poly for me.
various activities i had participated, which the most memorable one being the poly50 together with my 'CLS CLS' team-mates. got 15th in the race. nice time training with them, tho i joined them kind of late and dint realli click with them.
of cus, not forgetting the enjoyable 3 days 2 nites stay at costa sands resort with my fellow clique and classmates. staying up whole nite, crapping, mahjong-ing and bla.
2nd term of 1st sem... nth much to recap on, except trying to finish up IDEA project, reports, and finally to our 1st ever exams in poly. everything went by smoothly, and now i'm in my holidays. working at thai express bistro ~ raffles city. havent realli enjoyed my vacation yet, but hopefully dis wk i will. thu goin suki for my favourite buffet lunch, and maybe sunday goin to kbox with the rest, realli anticipating dat as i enjoyed singing. ppl dat know me well will noe dat la.
ok, done. cya -

No comments: