Monday, January 01, 2007

2007, new year new resolution =D

IT'S 2007 !!! wad else, but a better year ahead? i've nv made serious comparison years after years, and as i'm approaching my 18th year in this world...perhaps...things shall jus carry on the way it is ! to speak the truth, year 2006 wasnt that disastrous to me. it started well, and ended with me recovering, and aggravating my illness =D.
hmm... 2007 ... ... ... and dis is my 60th post. celebrates ~
ok, i would lyk to do a recap, and i tink many had done it on their blog, so...i should do that too? short one, definitely.
ok, entering 2006, i had jus finished O levels, and job searching was done...slow and steady. landed myself in Swissotel, Baquet dept. thru nazri, and worked a hell 8 mths there. nth much cropped up over the 4+ mths until i enrolled in poly, and i found myself in the class DBS/1/21 =D.
beautiful and wonderful ppl they were, and still are. these ppl made my days in my first year of poly life! the jamming-the-corridors sessions after lessons, teasing one another and long, crappy lunch-es we had. not forgetting the many bbqs we had during our chalet trips and fren's birthday, and bla bla bla.
towards the end of the year, started working at thai express with WL during my very 1st semestral break. got to noe my managers, supervisors and fellow colleagues. wad a better place to work in. haha. today, we even exchanged gifts, which supposedly shud be carried out on x'mas eve or x'mas day i heard. but still, i got myself a GIGANTIC slipper, which my whole head can be stuffed into it. lols.
also in this mth, had a little reunion with my fellow 4e1s '05. shudnt elaborate much, as it's just the previous post ! haha.
ending this, i wish every1 - my frens, best frens, budds, family, and whoever i noe or u noe me - happy and joy. tho we cannot barricade sadness and downfalls from dampening our spirits from time to time, but let our happiness overwhelms them, n not let them disrupt our days for a long long time. finally, HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS !!!

No comments: