Saturday, March 03, 2007

a long long wait

hey. i'm finally back to blogging...lyk after a mth? it had been an uneventful and bad mth tho, where logging in and getting online were concerned. on the contrary, the mth was fun, and very much enjoyable ... for several reason =D
for a beginning to the nice mth (let's forget the bad part alright? haha), 1st year in poly was over. now, jus waiting for results, planning of FOC (1 of the GMs under nich and fiona), inviting the new lot of freshies, and of cus, waiting for a new start in poly life. results will certainly not be flying, but i hope it can be satisfactory. afterall, i was slacking thru yr 1 to be honest, haha.
nxt up, my 18th bdae. haha, 1 year older, and i'm sure more ppl will start calling me ah pek, which i've gotten used to it thks to mr ng weekim, my bball mate, and a budd of mine in sec sch. reaching 18 wasnt a big deal afterall, which i had been anticipating and getting all excited over it a couple of days b4. in the end, wad's left is to get down to the driving centre, buying my 1st ever 4D/toto, n ... dunno? haha. nth interesting realli.
haha, more on my bdae, i celebrated with my best frens, budds, frens, and newly made fren(s). on the day itself, shopping in the afternoon with WL (1 of my budds), kbox with xinyi (best fren), kenneth (budd as well), qinfeng (pri sch classmate) n joyce (new fren !) n dinner with samuel, stanley, cy n WL (my budds !). tho no presents frm them, hehe, it was still fun. at least i know someting, i still have frens around me all the time =D. nxt up, reaching home and receiving my very first present frm my parents and sister, a angbao and a Braun shaver given to me respectively. nxt was another angbao by my most beloved ah gong and ah ma, w/o them, i realli dunno wad i wud have become. speaking of most impt ppl in my life, they tgt rank 1st =D.
looks lyk dis post is all abt my bdae, and i shall continue, i dint expect myself to write dis much. haha. so...2 days ago was celebration of Fiona's bdae. had dinner at jack's place, being noticed of my ultra-black dark rings (by ms shirley chia), and an unexpected birthday song for me!! it's been some time since i last saw my classmates, they're always great ppl. haha. took a few pics with them, and received a present from them as well. thx peeps! if u're reading dis, i realli appreciated ur tot, and...if u're not, i'll still thank u =D. haha
ok... 1 more, from sabrina LEE and Ang SY. will collect frm them tmr, so here, i thank u all in advance =D. to sabrina: since pri 3 yea? u've been great, tho we're nv close, u're still wonderful as a fren. to SY: err...nth much, continue to be a fishermen's fren alrite?! wahaha. to others: thanks peeps!!
this ends my post, and look out for more !!! (to be continued...)

No comments: