Sunday, February 17, 2008

1st wk in perth

everything is going well at the moment. for pictures, please visit my facebook/friendster account. haha. it's faster to load them there.

alright, itp here in perth for the first week was fun. was dismissed early everyday, that's one of the fun parts. haha.

learnt quite a lot of new lab techniques such as cell cultures, using the sterile hood properly, scraper, obtaining blood from a bag of blood and many more. it should be getting busy soon, after getting my techniques right and more researching to be done. how exciting it is to be involved in such a research work, though i'm just merely assisting.

other than that, nothing much. it was my birthday yesterday and the rest gave me a surprise in the kitchen. haha! yes, kitchen. i was told to have lunch, so i walked up to my room, grabbed my instant noodles and got back down to find all of them there with a birthday cake. thanks people!

also, we went to adventure world near fremantle, it's like a water theme park. i must say that it doesn't look like the most fun theme parks i've seen, but nonetheless, it's still enjoyable.

well, grocery shopping again today to last me for the coming week. i'm 19 years and 1 day old now. haha!

a surprise from you 2 days before my birthday was more than what i could have ever wished for. thank you, and i hope it works out this time round =D.

No comments: