Saturday, May 17, 2008

Helpless

Just a sudden feeling ... a feeling of helplessness.

Well, I don't know how to put it in words, but I just felt that I'm pretty useless. When I was down, there're so many people out there caring and encouraging me, but when a friend is not having a good day, I can only stand and watch, helplessly.

I've no idea how to continue writing, but ... err ... haha.

Forget about that. Let's talk about work. A lot of people might have known that I'll be quitting my job, but a part of me tells me not to quit. Maybe it's been the best place I've worked so far in my life, or it's just because of the people. Yeah, it's a long journey to and fro Sentosa, especially Fort Siloso, but there's something keeping me there. I can't tell what is it either. Haha.

Maybe it's because I've not achieved everything I can. Or maybe it's become part of my life to work while studying ...

Hmm, that's all for today. Haha. I know I've stopped halfway in both topics, but I really don't know how to carry on. Have a good weekend people =D.

No comments: