Friday, July 11, 2008

Jazz~

Met up with grace for a short MRT ride. Felt so bad for being late, but it was still nice to see her back home, though she'll be flying back to Perth next Tuesday. Thanks for the chocolate fudge with rum and raisins, it was really really good.

Also, I had dinner with Eileen Goh last Saturday at Durty Nelly's Marina Square. I would say the place was nice, but the food was just average. The beef steak was not piping hot, probably because they sliced the 2 pieces off the lot. Also they had this bread as a side which I thought was pretty nice. I took 1 small mouthful of the mashed potato and left it aside. Eileen liked it, so I guess that was good too. I just don't like that taste.

Otherwise, the company and small talks were good. The long bus ride home was quite enjoyable too, though I got a little headache from the bumpy ride. Haha. I better stick to the train for now.

I'm into jazz lately. Bossa nova, whatever. If you know of anything nice, do let me know =D.

Guess I will be missing in a bit ...

No comments: