Friday, September 04, 2009

I'm Just Scribbling

It feels good to just stay at home like this doing nothing significant. It's been 4 days now since my last day at work and so far, I haven't felt serious boredom of staying at home. Let's credit to some of the events that happened:
  1. By injuring my left hand, my dad came home after sending my mum to work on Tuesday morning to bring me for a visit to a Chinese Osteopath Centre. The sinseh did not even finish hearing my explanation of what happened and diagnosed that I have overworked my left hand, resulting in a strained wrist. He gave me a quick massage with lots of medicated oil, and I mean a lot. You'll get it when you see how he transferred those medicated oil onto my arm and wrist, the table splatters full of it. Haha. Now it's already better and I can resume my typing speed. HAHA.
  2. Wednesday was less eventful. Sis and I went for our jog in the morning, probably the last one before she flies to Hainan Island for her 5-6 months long internship. I spent the rest of my afternoon watching Shooting Condors Hero before meeting dear for dinner at King Albert Park.
  3. Thursday saw me running again, but with dear this time at Hougang Stadium. I was practically doing nothing much the whole day till evening when I left for dear's place. That was followed by a dinner at my granny's, sumptuous as usual =D.
  4. Today. Driving lesson in the morning. Nothing interesting happened on the road, we were just driving around to familiarise myself with the test routes. Wonder when I can take my test ... Went back to SP after that wanting to swim only to find that the Water Polo team was having their practice. Looked at the board of schedules and saw that they shouldn't be practising at that time, and the booking timetable was not updated too. Frustrating, and it was further worsened when I saw FC3 wasn't open for business. Settled for Muslim food at FC4 instead ...


That sums up my 4-day start to my month-long vacation before my head goes under the electric shaver. I believe my summary skills are getting worse these days, thanks to some one. HAHA. I have this tendency to elaborate, and I believe you can see that I'm trying to refrain, right? LOL.


I know the Uni people are going to have a week of vacation this September, so hopefully I'll get to meet up a few of my friends during that time. I sure have a lot of catching up to do with friends, and some are already complaining. HAHA.


Nothing philosophical in this post today. I'm never a sophisticated or complicated person am I? Neither I am a wise old man or any of that sort. Grumpy old man instead you can call me. Haha!


And it goes 'This old man~' ...


*Whistles off ...*

No comments: