Tuesday, June 20, 2006

being pessimistic??

woahaha. finally finished my maths elearning. yea, thx wayne for telling me that u need java to view the qns, and i went to dl, so... i'd done my maths ! oh well, i still hv loads of revision to do for my up and coming quiz -- maths, cell bio and chem. damn la, i'm jus slacking. nth much i've done, jus these, which are so little. ah well, hu careS?! tml is class chalet, enjoy first, sat and sun den study. haha.
eileen told me dat i'm being pessimistic these days. haha, realli? am i? i tink so too. dunno, but jus keep tinking in the opposite way. haha, guess it's time for me to look on the bright sides agn.
haha, we promised to keep in touch with each other, after we grad from sec, but guess wad, i've not been meeting up with ani of my ex-classmates. dat's bad isnt it. i missed the class gathering last friday when they went to have dinner. simin and the gals even tried to change the venue for our convenience, but in the end i still dint go. haha, jus felt restless dat day. realli sorry ya? sorry john too for making the effort to get the guys goin and i told him in the end dat i dint wan to go. yea, realli sorry. sorry to the gals, and the guys.
for the past few days, i dint do much. let's start frm sat then. was stoning at home for the whole day until the evening when we went over to my grandparents' hse for dinner to celebrate both my aunties' bdae (by right it shud be on 18th, but we celebrated it earlier) and father's day. haha. so, it's vegetarian steamboat, realli had my fill. my grandma's soup base was jus as gd as ever. no one can beat her in dat. wahaha. it's maize with lotus seed soup. woohoo. yea, my favourite.
den came sunday and monday. worked on these 2 days. wedding dinner on sun and food tasting on mon. nth much, jus work. haha. to earn some to spend during the chalet la, and to do other stuffs ya, lyk cut my hair, buy this and that, top up ez-link and bla.
dat's all folks!

No comments: