Monday, October 16, 2006

go...going...GONE !!!

recently i've been feeling rather secluded, pretty much lyk an old rundown temple being left in a no man's land. not because ppl left me there, n not because no one visited me and did some praying, but rather, i house cobwebs, fallen statues, broken doors and create a dust-filled environment in there that no 1 even wan to steal a glance at it. perhaps onli when some ancient chinese prisoners that broke out and happened to find themselves hiding in me. oh well, crap. lols.
i'm jus trying to express myself. i dunno. i'm not even sure wad's happening to me. lesson's over, lunchtime, discuss where to eat or wad so not, i'm slipping away from these. sorry guys if u ever find me missing before u noe it, i noe u miss me, but err... haha. some very self-commenting remarks. jus take it as hunger had occupied my mind that i cudnt care less for anithing else around me ya? haha.
1 more thing to highlight, that is i can no longer be tolerant over my dad's remarks and criticism. i wun go into details here, but sometimes, i realli hope he can practise wad he taught us, and understand the whole situation b4 raising his voice at any1. he nv fails to dampen my mood whenever he does that. but i mus sae i'm not doing a good job on my part as well. shall learn to change for the better then, hopefully.
on a lighter note, i'm back to reading newspapers. havent been realli reading for the past few mths, and i mus thank my CRS module lecturer who brought back my interest in reading. found out that i've missed out so much issues that have been happening around me unknowingly. i borrowed a book from the sch's library as well. reading is enjoyable, but procrastination jus overwhelms me. it's similar when i wanted to plan an exercising schedule for myself, so... i got myself a book titled ' The Procrastinator's Handbook: Mastering the Art of Doing It Now'. haha, perhaps that will assist me some way or another. haha

No comments: