Sunday, June 03, 2007

life

wow, back to blogging. i was inspired by a fren's (rodney) blog's entry recently, which was abt life. wad's life, how shud life be to be perfect, wad one shud do to have a complete life? different views and perspective huh.

today, i tell myself to forget the past, live the moment, and disregard the future. many wud linger on the past, n try too hard to tink abt their future, that the present is not lived to its fullest. so ... wad's life? getting thru ur diploma, get a degree, be employed as a lab technician, build a family, retire at old age, n die peacfully? mundane. i admit dat i'm not an exciting man dat will go bungee jumping, base jumping or swimming with sharks, but dere's more to it.

if there shud be a must-ans qn on 'what's ur perfect life?', i will reply as earning dat lots of money n travel all around the world. to germany to taste the fresh brewed beer; to beijing, china to walk the great wall of china; to italy and try to make the leaning tower of pisa straight agn (duh); to hawaii to enjoy the beach n the sun; to wild africa to pose a pic with a flamingo; to france to have foie gras melt in my mouth; to liverpool, england to watch my favourite football player plays for my favourite football team; to run a marathon in athens, greece; to all over the world. all these, with my life-long companion, or alone. to understand the different cultures and be part of them, that's life.

life, wad's life? if u shud ask me, i will sae life is to follow ur heart. that million dollars will not make u happy, if u werent allowed to take that bottle of beer u love or spend ur time with ur loved ones, unless getting that million dollars is ur life long dream. still, i dispute the idea of earning so much, n not enjoy the thrill of spending them on something u realli realli love. talk abt wad u can bring with u when u die. r u going to bring that million bucks with u to heaven, and flaunt it to the angels? man, dun dream.

perhaps the last ting i wan to do in my dying moments, is to invite my family, my buddies and all my closest frens to a mass steamboat gathering. dat's where all the eating, joking, laughing, spit-flying, oil-spurting, sweating and enjoying moments come. to bring this final moment with me when i die, the final memory others could have of me (ok, u mite dread to see me, but hu cares), i believe that's wad a million dollars cant buy. talk abt life, that's life =D.

No comments: