Wednesday, June 27, 2007

totally screwed.

messed up. the only words to describe the life i'm going through right now. this mus be the first time, and hopefully the last, that i'm feeling like this. no, it's not a broken heart. no, it's not dead person. it's jus ...

nth i did today, ytd, the day before, the day before of the day before, were right. yes, definitely, i enjoyed my 2-wk break. it was enough i thought. and some things were gone, jus as well. my slp, my always optimistic mindset and my whatever.

i was in this situation before, but nv had i felt this frustrated. maybe it's jus me. this thing had been around for years, we lived on, and on. when things started to look better, it got worst. we're nv freed, always burdened.

problems came rushing in. 1, no, 2 after another. it's not worth of me to even sae 'if'. reality. it's cruel. do i have a choice of my life right now? no. can i do wad i wan right now? no. maybe u wud ask, arent u studying ur first choice course in poly? dint u get satisfactory results? hell yes, but there's more to wad i wan to do at 18. i cant achieve the things i wan to do badly. y? all because of u.

i'd been an optimistic student, looking on the bright side. i mus be in complete darkness. no help, no assistance, no one to talk to, no light, no nothing. empty. perhaps no one could pick me up. i noe i will get thru this, but, how long this suffering will continue? question mark.

an assurance is needed. an answer to this has to be given. i'm not happy.

argh ... screwed.

No comments: