Thursday, July 19, 2007

Phlebotomy

yes~! finally i'd done my first ever phlebotomy, which means drawing blood from veins, also called a venipuncture. thx shirley for volunteering, and encouraging me, cus i noe it's painful. no blood came out in the end, so, more practices needed =X. sarah, u're nxt! haha, dun wry, i'll let u take mine oso.

that's the only highlight for the day. had a test earlier today, nt much of a problem, if i had studied more thoroughly. focused too much on things that were not tested at all. but it's ok, shud be able to get avg marks. spent 3 days b4 the test to study, alone and with sarah and shirley.

will be working for the nxt 2 days frm 6-11, jus to spend my evenings. not earning much these days, but academic performance is more impt =D. altho i do yearn to have a PSP as well, but i shall fix my studies first b4 going for other things. haha.

bye ppl.

And it's you and me, and all other people but I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you - Lifehouse

No comments: