Sunday, November 18, 2007

falling rain and crashing stars, splashing waves and broken dreams

the above title means nothing. haha

ok, i passed my tram hosting last sunday, *celebrates*.

i have started my guided tour training yesterday, so i should be having my assessment in say ... 3 months' time. but oh well, i might not have my assessment anyway, if i'm able to ask not to have it, since i'll be having my internship, FYP and lots more next year.

i still hate bundung (if it's not made properly). but some one likes it, she's mad.

oh yes, went out with crews of sentosa to celebrate shannon's advanced birthday. so there were terence, astra, shannon and I from fort siloso, saihal from ... i don't know, joanne and adam from skytower and zhi sheng, the ex-fort staff. had swensen's mega burger in plaza singapura, haha. lots of lame jokes and tricks as usual, and we're probably the noisiest group in the whole of the restaurant.

disappointing quiz results, shall work harder soon.

lots of assignments and datasheets to do, that's why i requested to not work today. but i lack motivation. someone please ask me out tonight, so i know i have to complete alot of things before i can go out. lols. c'mon people, it's a sunday ...

happy birthday to Linda Tay (i know she won't read it, haha), wai ling and shannon! they have the same birth dates, how exciting. and yes, happy belated birthday to wei liang too.

siew yee, your birthday is coming up in 3 days, so an advanced birthday wish to you too =D.

birthdays, festivals, nice weathers ... all come together at a go. haha. maybe i should do some x'mas shopping this year for my friends. shall i?! *checks wallet*

i tink i should just pamper myself, sorry guys. haha

why do people always pursue something so persistently when they know the end results might not be what they've desired?
letting go is the best choice left.
it's time to move on my dear friend =D.

No comments: