Sunday, November 25, 2007

live to enjoy life's most thrilling moments

weekly updates

lessons from monday to friday. work on both weekends.

everything has seemed to have peaced down a little, and life carries on. perhaps i've got over it, perhaps i've not, but who cares anyway?!

haven't been performing lately academically. have i mentioned it before? oh well, let me just emphasize again. yes, RESULTS ARE NOT SATISFYING.

oh yes, one thing, have i really slimmed down?! people, please please please, give me your comments on the tagboard on the left of this blog. i know my weight has gone down drastically over the past 2 months or so, but i thought i still look the same.

hosting full day for 2 consecutive days is no joke, losing my voice and aggravating on my cough.

one last thing, why the weather is so so hot, when it's supposed to be the rainy season??

no wait, this should be the last - we'll be having a sentosa outing for class 4e1` 2005. that will be on the 17th december tentatively till further notice. i'm looking to include the army guys before they enter camp, so ... yea. please mark the 12th and 17th free, just in case it's changed to the 12th. person-to-contact: me myself or eileen goh.

if you say ...
good-bye today ...
i ask you to be true ...
'cause the hardest part of this ...
is leaving you ...
-My Chemical Romance

No comments: