Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Expensive.

I'm referring to the StanChart Marathon 2008. I missed the promo period as the counter wasn't opened 2 Saturdays ago. That's quite puzzling, as Bukit Gombak Stadium is among the official place for on-site registration, it's actually closed at noon. Well, it's ok, I'm giving it a miss. Too expensive. NewBalance RealRun 2008 then. Haha.

FYP-ed lately. Going well, so just hope that for the next 4-5 weeks, things can go this smoothly.

Mindcafe-d just 2 days ago with a few of the clique people (Andy, Wayne, JR, Nich, Janet and Fiona). For photos, please click on or on my list of friends to your left =D.

Considering a lot of stuff these days. Some people might know. Haha.

Thoughts: How many people would stay by my hospital bed if I were to go into a coma?

No comments: