Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stones.

SAFRA Bay Run & Army Half Marathon was held on 24/08/08, Sunday. Finished 21K in 1hr 54min. Hmmm ... Should have done better, but it was my first, shall take heart to that.

Encountered many stones along the way. Stepped on a few too. Tough route.

Was just glad I completed it. Haha.

Things happened these days ...

Oh, did I mention that exams are over since 1610, 26/08/08, TOday??

Pay day on Saturday ... Shall register for StanChart Full Marathon soon, otherwise ... It'll be another $10/- jump after the promo period this Sunday.

Lots of things to buy - A sports watch, socks ... Can't think of the rest at the moment.

FYP coming up over the next 6 weeks. Hopefully it'll be smooth-sailing.

It seems like I'm updating for the sake of updating.

There's really nothing interesting going on in my life at the moment. I'd say ... I hate the weather.

Entertainment (budget entertainment I mean) please~

No comments: