Monday, August 04, 2008

LazyDay

Short updates.

Watched Dark Knight with Janet, Sarah and Andy last Saturday after having lunch at a Hong Kong Cafe. Great movie. A lot of frauds, conspiracy, mind-games and ear-irritable laughters. Heath Ledger did excellent as The Joker, and I believe the late actor can pull off to win the Oscars.

Some pretty cool scenes too - Batman jumping off buildings, the racing Lamborghini ... and ... Why So Serious?!

4.5/5.0 from me. Yea, 0.5 less as I thought probably the show can feature more on Two-Face. It suddenly seemed very rush towards the end to keep the movie as short as possible (it's 2.5 hours, why not just extend to 3 hours?!).

Otherwise, this show was not just any other action flicks that only had actions and no plots. The storyline was beautifully written and the casts were brilliant.

Next, I made Janet, Andy, YH and MH (the latter 2 are Andy's friends) wait as I finished work to meet them for dinner at VivoCity. Had Sakae at Harbourfront Centre instead, and it was by far one of the funniest and long dinners I had. Haha.

Stayed home all day yesterday, other than lunch and dinner, to do some work. Tomorrow we'll be having a test, Wednesday another test, and Thursday the last one before we go for our study break. Add in Poly50 on Wednesday ... It's hectic.

It's Over ... I hope =D.

No comments: