Monday, August 18, 2008

Got To Try Harder

Now that Monday will be gone in less than 1.5hour time, I'm left disappointed, but not too worried for myself.

Fact is, I feel that I haven't studied enough for Wednesday's Immunology Paper, but then again, no matter how much I read, I see myself reading the same thing over and over without clearing doubts that have yet to arise.

Perhaps it's the lethargy. Perhaps it's the exhaustion. Oh no, I guess it's the unsatisfied craving =D.

Just a short update. Mahjong-ed at Janet's place on Saturday night (16-08-08) through the lunar eclipse. It was pretty. My first time watching it. Otherwise, it was a long night creditted to the hunger I had while playing mahjong. Well ... Thinking needs a lot of energy doesn't it? HAHA.

Hmmm ... Her family was really a nice host. I can never tolerate people singing at my place up till 0030, let alone mahjong till the morning light.

Oh, did I mention the super cheap tze char + cai bng stall near her house? $55 for 9 people, kudos to the boss! He gave us a few dollars discount as we're still students. How nice.

Otherwise, I spent my Sunday trying to regain my concentration in order to study. Not productive at all, thus I left it till today. Well ... Read above if you skipped =D.

Yes, I mentioned craving. It was bothering me the whole day as I couldn't stop thinking about food. Even at this moment when I'm typing this very word. I shall go to bed to curb this, and satisfy it tomorrow. Huge meal tomorrow ...

Good Night.

No comments: