Monday, August 14, 2006

dumb

i'd finally gotten a new phone !!! ok, it seems lyk the last 3 phones (k700i, the fone i used dat i presumed it's spoilt - shall explain dat later and currently using k800i) are all sony ericsson's phones. great. haha. this phone was chosen by my dad, and after using thr 500bucks voucher, we had to pay the balance of $58, which was not too bad?
a short description of my phone - it's a 3G phone, comes with a 3.2 megapix cam, has a phone memory of 64MB + external memory (they gave me a memory card of 256MB), and it's black. cool phone. haha.
now i shall elaborate on y i think the previous phone is spoilt. ppl following my blog shud realise that i did mention in my recent post that the previous phone cudnt send any sms. to my surprise, after i changed my handset, i still cudnt send any msg !!! dat got me real irritated and i tot... my sms function mite not be re-activated when they changed my SIM card that time. so god, i called dis morning to M1, and yes, i was right. due to my stupidity and over emphasis on 'outer beauty', i tot the old one is faulty. alright, this is another example of how judge a book by looking at it's cover. haha
anyhow, i'd got a new phone, and i'm not goin to lose it due to my carelessness agn. my dad will surely hack me if i do dis time. haha. frens! do remind me if i leave my belongings lying around unattended ya? haha
off to study agn, enjoy folks !

No comments: