Monday, August 07, 2006

interesting week ahead

exam starts nxt wk. wed to be exact. i'm now in deep shit.
see, it's goin to be a busy wk for me. tmr i'll be goin back to dss for some frenly bball match with the sch students, and perhaps the teachers as well. so, i'm practically left with the afternoon and nite to study. afternoon will be taken away from me as i make my way down to cityhall to collect my 2 days' pay. dat i'm left with the nite to see me thru the revision. ok, further interpretation, i shall have my revision in my dreams.
onli days free dis wk for serious revision: wed sat and sun. y?? thu i'll be goin out with my grp of budds in jc, and fri, out to watch the fireworks display at esplanade. yea. so, i mus realli mug. yea, perhaps cup as well. ok, i'm being pretty lame here. haha.
digress abit - - -
last sat on my way to work, there was this china lady asking me for directions. i had a difficult time trying to converse with her. it was realli tough indeed. she wanted to go to expo, and the so called 'map' she had showed dat expo was at the boon lay end. ok, i supposed she's illiterate in terms of english, so she cudnt refer that to the actual 'map'. she boarded the train at outram, travelled all the way to boon lay, and den travelled all the way back towards the east. at clementi, she started looking for help. 'hey, do i alight here and change over to the other side' was wad she asked. den i spent lyk...the time taken to travel frm clementi to tanjong pagar to explain that she's currently on the right track, and even told her to onli cross over to the middle track at tanah merah, and she cudnt understand. grrr ..
back to topic. i'm realli screwed if i dun get down with work. but oh well, i'm always liddat, procrastination overwhelms me whenever it comes to studying. ok, i shall be determined and disciplined to get over it !!! haha. hope so. wish me luck guys.
and time to get a new job man. any1 with gd offers???

No comments: