Wednesday, August 09, 2006

happy 41st bdae SINGAPORE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !!!
alright ! it's the nation's bdae. after 41 years of hardship, growth, unity and harmony, we say goodbye to the national stadium as we stood and celebrated the last national day there. i was still in awe of parachutes, the fireworks display and watching the march, even after watching it for the past 17 years. it will be so cool to perform on such a big stage.
will be goin to esplanade to catch the final 2 fireworks display. but so far, i've not confirmed who'll be goin with me. onli 1 cfmed is most probably wl, most steady one. but, wudnt it be overly 'romantic' for jus the 2 of us, u noe, guys, to watch fireworks together. haha. so, yea, any1 interested, pls, pls pls pls, let me noe. the more the merrier !!
oh ya, 1 last thing, i'm totally broke. ytd went down to collect my $70 odd but...god damn, my vouchers were not signed. and that means, no money for me. jus wad were the managers doin?! cant they jus get their fat ass on the chair, take a pen, and sign their bloody name there. it wun take them 1 whole afternoon, sweating and having cramps by signing. and now i have to borrow money from my mum, yea, owe-ing more and more ppl now.
kbox tmr. gonna sing my heart out !!

No comments: