Friday, January 18, 2008

1 week

friday. 1 week is almost gone, just like that. hmm ... time was not constructively spent, but i did study what i need to study, so ... haha.

alright! i had homecooked pasta today. it was brilliant!

no, i didn't buy any pasta sauce or whatsoever, i did it on my own!! there wasn't any sauce actually, just olive oil and other ingredients. that was the best i ever tasted at home, haha! i named it ... Pasta la Ieremio~ haha!

i'm going to be more adventurous next time round with the choice of flavours to create my very on pastas. something that people can't buy outside. something extraordinary, close to heart, whatever.

it was my first attempt in making my own, so it was satisfactory. gonna learn more from shows like Jamie At Home and David Rocco's Dolce Vita to enhance my culinary skills, LOLS!

as usual, after every meal, i'll be wondering what to have next. that's just so jeremy~

hitting town soon. haven't been out for quite some time (except for working yesterday).

get the recipe from me if u want to have a taste of Pasta la Ieremio. haha!

i dreamt of you last night.

No comments: