Monday, January 21, 2008

happy 19th birthday to me!

don't be misunderstood, i still have a couple more weeks to my birthday. haha. thank you my beloved and petite little friend for wishing me this early and making me a delightful gift. thank you sabrina!

just had lunch with her, and really, we hadn't chatted like we did before for a long time, so i was really excited to meeting her earlier today. chatted over lunch, on people, on school work, and ... randoms. haha.

suddenly ... i don't wish that my 19th birthday to come this early.

more meeting ups people! though i won't be away for long, i'm sure i gonna miss lots of you.

wohoho.

back at home now ... with notes nicely stacked infront of me. less than 2 more days to our first paper, and just roughly another 4 more days to end of exams. getting sick of studying i must say, but i shall, later.

wohoho.

No comments: