Sunday, November 02, 2008

School, Lectures, Tutorials

Many people are turned off by school these days. Is it that dreadful?

Yes, piling assignments, frustrating people and intolerable weather ... actually, not much of the weather, but I don't know what else to say already ... are kind of stressful. In addition, we have our FYP to worry about, and it seems like everyone is upon completion, except us.

Anyway, that's not the main point. Just want to tell all of you all to continue to hang on. Afterall, school is not that bad aside from the assignments and boring lectures.

I have no idea how to continue from here.

By the way, my craving for something junk has come again.

Now I know what to write. After some contemplation, I've decided to go for AD&D2008. Reason? It's probably our first and last D&D together, so why not? I mean, yea, all of us are going to spend quite a bomb on the outfit, but I guess it's pretty worth it. So hopefully these people will make it real happening (right Chia Pei Yi?) and memorable.

What to wear then?

Apart from this, there's nothing happening in my life at the moment. School is mundane, but not to the degree of 'dread' in my opinion.

I'm stopping here to avoid boring people.

No comments: