Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hapy Deepavali

It was Deepavali yesterday.

See, I spent my long weekend without doing anything worth talking about. Other than doing my project, I practically stayed home whole day doing just a bit of work. Ok, I got myself addicted to SAW series, which unfortunately, I can't watch SAW V because it was R21, and it is not screening in cinemas already anyway.

No outings, no dates, no entertainment.

No productive work done, no motivation, no completion.

Should I go for CLS D&D 2008?

That's absolutely random. Haha. I don't know what I can do there. Seriously, just eat? Take some pictures? Probably hang around later at some pubs for a drink or two with people?

Justin made a good point - we don't know many people around the school. It's not like the Secondary School prom, when you knew most people from your level. You could walk from tables to tables and take a picture with at least 1 person at each of them. You knew most of the
teachers - you made small talks with them, joked around, and even took a few photographs.

I'll consider again.

No comments: