Saturday, October 04, 2008

I Leave.

For both the good and the bad, I have sent in my resignation.

With effect from 12th October 2008, I will no longer be a staff at Fort Siloso. Well ...

Pressure from FYP is piling up, and with other issues glooming over, I thought it is best for me to hang up my uniform. For why I resign (issues?), I shall say no further =D, but it's for the good of them, and myself.

Bad?

It's not at all easy to say, "I shall leave after next Saturday", as this is the place where I truly learnt lots of stuff from. From a man with little words to some one who can openly express himself; if not for the opportunity given by Sentosa, I would most probably still be the same as before.

Not only I'm grateful to those that taught and guided me, I'm thankful to have made a few friends from Fort that are worth making. For whom I shall not mention, but you know. Truth be told, I dare not write any of your names in case I miss out any and upset those I haven't mentioned. See, people are sensitive. I, myself, am. Even if you think you're not part of these people, I will say I'm glad I know you, as we've been colleagues once, and we've worked as a team and made Fort proud with honour (with the number of compliments Fort received and being the best service-providing attractions among all other in the year 2007).

This is not an emo post, as we can all still keep in touch. I hope I will be welcomed when I stand at the Ticket Trip once more when I visit them folks.

Lighter note - apart from the dreaded FYP and depart from Fort, the new, and the last semester, will begin in just more than a week's time. It sounds like bad news to some, but definitely good news to me. I love school. I told people before that if I could, I wish to remain a student forever.

So long everyone =D.

*That's what I call an abrupt end. HAHA.

No comments: