Monday, October 20, 2008

Quickie

Quick update =D.

Friday 17th Oct - Out to City Hall after school for Shirley wanted to get something. I myself got some things for people. Steamboat-ed with Janet, Andy, Fiona, Nicholas, Johnny and Madeline at Bugis. Well ... Didn't eat much, but still, satisfying.

Sunday 19th Oct - Cells were finally growing well. Did first protein extraction after ... 3 weeks? Went back to Fort Siloso to return my uniform ... felt kind of out of place initially, but these people made me felt at home almost instantly. I love the sofa ...

Shireen's Hari Raya Open House next. I recall blogging last year, but this time round, it's with a different group of people, with only Astra and myself that were there the previous time. As before, superb food and warming hospitality. Their family made such good hosts!! Small talks and games to finish off the night.

Good night.

No comments: