Saturday, October 11, 2008

Project Jeremy

As Zi Lin proudly called it, Project Jeremy.

It's nothing but a farewell water splash and ... celebration for me? Haha!

Ok, it started off like that.

I was doing closing with the three OJT4s (on-job trainee; 4th day) when the buzzer at Surrender Chambers (if you know what's that, for goodness sake) went off. For a moment, I thought it was all part of the project, but the use of walkie-talkie and the flustered Shireen running up to check out what's happening abolished that one thought. It still lingered on until I was pretty sure that's not part of it.

So, the buzzer was shut all of a sudden, and Shireen made me walk down to the Support Centre, and there these people were, hiding in one corner with buckets and bottles full of water all ready to ambush the poor old Jeremy, which became wet and cold eventually. Cold due to the icy-cold water they used from the water fountain, it sent chill down my entire body~ Throughout the whole de-briefing, that is.

True enough, other than being cool, they were super nice. A cake was brought in towards the end of the whole thing and they made me say something to every single one of them present. I was caught unexpected as I had only expected to address them generally. Imagine to come up with something to say to a crowd of around 11 people? Head count - Shireen, ZiLin, Nisha, Mabel, Astee (Wati), Khai (OJT1), Nisa (OJT1), Dian (OJT2), JX (OJT4), Shahrill (OJT4) and Yi-Hui (OJT4). Man, I remember!

But yea, I cannot thank a few of them enough for making me into who I am today. Special thanks to Shireen, she's horribly nice, acting just like an elder sister of mine (I don't know how an elder sister should act though). So horrible that although I have nothing much to talk to her, she knows quite a few things about myself. Thanks Shireen! I'm never good with words, but don't get all teary when you read this (if you happened to =D), please. The pound cakes will come! HAHA.

Thanks for everything, Fortians =D.

No comments: