Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thoughts.

There is no absolute reason why I'm writing at this moment. It is a random thing to do when you have nothing else in hand. Just want to pen down some things.

Thoughts.



The past few days spent was kind of fast, yet unproductive (boring time usually passes slowly, it was exceptionally fast in those days), except yesterday with those people =D. Will talk about this in a second. Maybe in a few minutes instead.

Thoughts.

I always thought only through failures, you can learn your most valuable lessons, applying your newly-earned knowledge to deal with new challenges everyday. That was how I always got to pull out from negative situations by thinking they were not bad experiences afterall. It is only recently when I found that, although I did learn a thing or two, facing similar challenges again is not any easier. Everytime you get lost in thoughts, perhaps too engrossed, it became difficult to apply those knowledge you've subconsciously kept. Maybe you forget.

Another thing. When some one tries to conceal, he usually reveals the most to his surroundings. Through his actions and words, people around pick up hints - though might not be of the person's true intentions - and make suggestive comments and implorations. Often enough, these intuitive reactions proved to be correct, genuine, and even accurate in that sense, such as an animal detecting the changes in atmosphere, climate and weather, migrating to greener grounds or store for hibernation to prepare for the eventual change in season. People act too. The changes in behaviour of one bring about a consequent reaction among surrounding people, transmitting a strong sense of make-belief which leads to true exhibition of events. Seldom, the weather switches at the wrong time of the year, resulting in false acts of urgency and response, leading to confusions. It is only after a series of similar events that will draw a clearer picture and idea, recalling that state of sanity to react (or to return) as of appropriate.

I have no quite clear ideas on how many of you get my drift, but if you do understand, we're on the same powerline. Good for you =D.

Anyhow, back to the what I was saying. Yesterday was a real hilarious day. Not forgetting of course that reminiscing meal at Seoul Garden. I'll dispense with the details of Table BBQ People and Stick-on-Balls, jumping straight into the small lil' prank we played on April's Fool!

Well, a brief summary of the story we built on - Janet and I got together soon after the chalet, and we were supposed to act as close as possible. This prank was intended for Shirley and Sarah, who very happily tried to prank us before by declaring they were pregnant and attached respectively. It would not be successful without the roles of the others, which I thought was absolutely brilliant. However, I felt a little guilty for some things, but well, I do hope it didn't bring grudges with it and gave everyone a good laugh towards the end (again if you are running along the same frequency as I am, you'll know what I'm talking about).

To my knowledge, Sarah was already suspicious of our actions and thought that Janet and I had really got together at the dessert shop. Shirley was intrigued at the sudden closeness Janet and I shared, and thus raise suspicion too. The decisive moment was when I left a massive hint by asking Janet if she wanted to come along to my granny's place for dinner the next day. Shirley was dumb-founded and couldn't believe it at first, though she had presumably made assumptions that Janet and I are kind of compatible, which of course both Janet and I knew of. We carried the joke out well, further rousing the curiosities within the two innocent hearts.

Along the way, we acted pretty close, but in fact, we're just whispering on more strategies on how to declare the joke and stuff. After some slight struggle, we settled to announce to the April's Fool-s while we headed for the MRT platform. For a moment, the both of them look as though they were clueless about what exactly happened, until we clarified with a little more inside jokes to brighten them. How wonderful. I cannot describe the scene as vivid as it was, but if you were there, you will just be as thrilled, guaranteed.

The biggest prank I have ever played was so successful that I couldn't believe that I make such good actor. Of course, like I have mentioned, without the rest, this wouldn't be convincing. My first, real April's Fool Day =D.

And that's the entry for the day. I completed this in 2 days as I stopped for dinner on the 2nd April's night. It's 3rd April today and I have just come back from Nicholas' place, as we played mahjong overnight, and some random stuff, sleeping only at 7am and woke up at 830am *for me*. Good morning everyone~

No comments: