Tuesday, April 15, 2008

perhaps

perhaps the number 13 is still an ominous number. some of you might know what i'm talking about. haha.

probation ... i hate it ...

i didn't commit any crime that the police have to keep me under probation, don't worry (i really hate this phrase now).

Honey why you're calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud.

My girl's in, the next room,
Sometimes I wish she was you.
I guess we never really moved on.

It's really good to hear your voice, say my name,
It sounds so sweet.
Coming from the lips of an angel,
Hearing those words it makes me weak.

And I ... Never wanna say goodbye ...
But girl you make it hard to be faithful ...
With the Lips of An Angel ...

Hinder

No comments: