Friday, June 13, 2008

I Got Over You

This post has nothing to do with the title ...

It's an annual thing during this period of time ... I'm ill ...

The new Principal of SP, I don't know his name (not like I know the previous one either), implemented the MST system, and everyone's dreading it. Well, I wouldn't if I have no FYP to worry about. I do have time, but physically, I'm usually too worn out to do anything else when I reached home. Took a break away from FYP today, as I'm not getting any better from the cold.

Hopefully I can get over many things - the cold, the MST, the FYP, and the many assignment. Haha. Don't read too much into my title please.

Random ... Last Thursday (05/06/2008), met up with Sabrina and Eileen for some catching up over dinner and drinks. That was fun, though my throat was acting up that night already.

Wednesday (11/06/2008) - went out with 2 friends in search of a friend's birthday present ... But couldn't get it, thus we left it for another day.

Today ... Just plain lazing around and resting, recovering from the cold.

No comments: