Thursday, June 05, 2008

Self-Control

I'm back from the chalet, and as usual, I'm going to put up a post on that.

It was a 2d1n chalet trip this time round, due to shortage of budget and rising expenses. Initially, I thought it was going to be the same - people bbq-ing, singing, beach-strolling and a little bit of drinking ...

And that's when people made chaos to the rest of the people still sober enough to take care of them. Empty vessels and lack of self-discipline got them so drunk that it took almost 20 people to take care of 5-8 of them. So what's our night activity? Taking care of these fucking bastards and bitches.

I see no reason why I should refrain from blogging this, especially when they are my classmates. Though I disagree of any photography or video to be taken, they ought to know how much trouble they've caused.

I stand on Fiona's side to banish all alcoholic drinks on our next chalet trip. I'll give up my beer for this purpose.

In all, those that helped, you were all good people; those that created trouble, give yourself some self-respect and think of how to redeem yourself.

That's all for this entry. Chalet was still ok apart from the late-night irresponsible drinking on their part.

No comments: