Thursday, June 26, 2008

Title

It's one of those days when I have nothing to talk about and basically nothing to do at all, that I start to write posts like this.

Okay ... Updates ...

One more paper to go.

The swell has subsided, though I've 'applied some eyeliner' on my right eyelid. It's purple.

Hot nights ... I mean, the temperature, not having hot dates. Air-con works wonders, but I always have my nose blocked when it's on.

Minimal work rate ... Didn't really study for this MST. I need a break.

Thinking of what to do after the last paper.

Writing this post?

Oh ya, I got the swell while playing basketball last Saturday night. Collided into a man's head.

Missing out all the Euros matches - FYP, work and school explain why.

Wasting my holidays - FYP, work, and practically nothing else.

Need some really good food to satisfy my cravings. I mean good food, not lots of food. Though good food of large portions sounds better.

Silent phone ... ... ...

That's good enough I guess.

One more thing, SMRT rocks big time.

Ok, one last thing - I fell in love ...

... With Briyani ... =D

That's all.

No comments: