Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry X'mas 2007

to all people, young and old, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen ... HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MERRY X'MAS TO ALL.

it's a season of giving, and well ... i'll be honest here, i haven't bought gifts for all my good friends and family members around me for the past 18 christmas (not like i can afford anything in my first 14 years of life ya? i wasn't working then!). ok, so ... i've decided to spread my love instead ... err ... ... ...

i've actually stopped believing in wishes coming true during christmas. well ... but hoping is always different from believing, agree? i still do hope that at least 1 of these wishes and dreams of mine can be fulfilled. too greedy of me to have THESE much wishes ya? haha. who's not greedy out there? scram you pretenders.

perhaps i should pursue and make my very own wishes come true, instead of sitting here and allowing nature works its wonders. am i defying nature then? haha. afterall, things don't come by easy just like that, we should always put in effort to get something =D.

still, a merry merry x'mas to everyone, people i know or not, it doesn't matter, like i say ... i'll 'spread' my love.

hmm ... merry x'mas to myself too. hohoho

No comments: