Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Eve's Eve

in a very special 2007, i fell, and i picked myself up. i was grounded, but got stronger. and definitely heartbroken, and i mend them back. searching for a new life in this new year which is just slightly more than a day to go.

well, i don't want this to be yet another 'new year new resolution' kind of post, but i'll look into what's in store for me this coming year. first of all, it'll be the last year of my teens, and after that as i celebrate my 20th birthday on the february of 2009, i'm no longer a teenager. so i must make this 'last year' of mine to be fun and memorable.

next up, is my UWA attachment for 7-9 weeks starting from 9th february (i think?). will be flying off to Perth, Western Australia for my attachment with 9 other schoolmates. it should be exciting. but i've heard as well that it will be the oh-my-fucking-ass-sizzling-hot summer during that period, so ... well, i'm looking forward to get myself tanned! haha. well, hopefully i don't advance the process of tumour development in my skin. haha.

and of course, when the new academic year starts, it'll be my third and final year of my poly life. how fast. there's nothing much to wow about, and i should be anticipating the new semester, as usual.

i've forgotten to say that i'll be spending my birthday in perth next year ... people, if you want to get me presents, pass them to me before i leave ok?! haha!

now some reflection. over the course of 364 days (the last day is tomorrow), i've grown quite a bit, like what bun said, i've changed, but i guess it's for the better =D. appearance wise, i've started wearing contact lens, and am now more conscious of how i look and present myself. confidence level definitely rises ever since i started working at fort siloso, with tram hosting and presentation of fort siloso to guests being the main contributing factors. i'm now more mature as well, after ... haha.

the bad points? i've slacked too much this year, resulting in not so desirable results, though still satisfactory. have been letting my group members down as i have other commitments (work, family). i'm so very sorry, to those who had worked with me over the past year and if i ever disappointed you or couldn't meet your expectations. this coming year, my priorities will be school work and making sure me myself and my friends are in good health =D.

so this is the common year-end entry, and perhaps in the new year, it'll be a new start to all of us, to those who are heartbroken, those who have found true love, those who are unfortunate, those who felt they had never done enough, and haha, those that always queue up in 7-11 trying their luck to strike toto or 4d, better luck next year ya? lol.

and now, as we countdown to our final day of year 2007, let's welcome 2008 with open arms and rising colours =D.

No comments: