Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tea Reception

humid afternoon followed by rain. an usual december day.

we attended Ms Isabel Yee's wedding tea reception at a church close to SP, which i must say, was really great. heard they have had many such receptions in many places, and from that, you can see just how nice and loved they are.

marriage ... i know it's kind of dumb to be even thinking about this now when i haven't got myself into a serious relationship before. seeing their wedding photos and videoclips, the love surrounding them drenched the rain instead. i've told people before, as you get older, the more you need some one really close to heart to stand by you.

i have many good friends, and a few best friends that had always stood by my decision and supported me throughout the past 18 years. i have my parents to guide and advise me to do what they think would benefit me most, and most certainly will work most of their lives to support me through my ambition in education even if it means to work 20 hours a day with just 4 hours of sleep. i have my grandparents who always worry about me not eating well, cooking probably the best food i've eaten in my life, and never stop worrying till the final day when they finally close their eyes, and bid farewell with a smile and a huge sigh of relief to have seen me grow up since the day i was born with a 'fractured' neck.

i'm never good in expressing my gratitude and love to people around me, and deep inside, i'm really grateful to what they had done for me.

having said that, they can never be with you forever. friends will eventually lead their own life; parents will retire and it'll be my turn to support them; my grandparents will leave me eventually sooner or later. that 'special one' is some one everyone is looking for. some one whom you build a family with, when both of you start worrying for your kids like your parents did, sending them to school, seeing them grow and of course, watching them becoming a good person.

love and marriage ... i've not truly experienced the former, and marriage still has a long way to go. should i just leave things to fate, or take things in my own hands? haha.

enough said. we had a fun time playing at Mind's Cafe. some really stupid yet mind provoking games that you can never imagine that they actually existed. some test your reaction time, and some test your ability to describe and make things comprehensible. some even test your ability to think on your feet, and some are just games that induce lots of laughter. a great place to simply hang out with friends and enjoy the company =D.

i'm f*cking tired and i have to wait for my sister to come home, as she lost her keys. gonna wake up at roughly 6 hours later (time now is 0012). i'm feeling kind of irritated now. haha.

if i ever fall in love, will that person be you?

No comments: