Monday, December 08, 2008

Back In Action

I'm back from a long week of MST, weekend full of events and a tiring day walk through the Southern Ridges, again.

MST - just a few comments. Was motivated to study for the first 3 papers, but subsequently, lethargy grew over me and I started to give the last 2 papers some slack, still, I guess I didn't do that badly. Good performance, I certainly hope.

Weekends - stuck at SGH for project for five long hours on Sat, and came back home to rest.

Didn't do much on Sunday. Woke up early for breakfast, hung around at home and helped my mum in some cleaning and shifting of cabinets. Wedding Dinner @ Amara Sanctuary, Sentosa. That was the most spectacular Wedding Dinner I had attended in my 19 years of life. It was entertaining, not just the emcees but the newly weds as well, great photoshoot album (they spent almost a week in Hokkaido, Japan for the photoshoot) and great service on the hotel's part. Had my very first drink at a Wedding Dinner too ... partly because that was my first Wedding Dinner in 3-4 years.

Today - We're supposed to meet at Alexandra Arch for the Southern Ridge walk to Harbourfront, only to have our spirits dampened by the rain and last minute change of plan. Nevertheless, we quite enjoyed ourselves over brunch at Kim Gary, sang a belated and present birthday song for Janet and Justin respectively, didn't pay a cent for brunch and took some pictures. Also, the walk was kind of refreshing, in the rain of course.

Otherwise, tomorrow will be a big day, busy too. I will be having my NS medical check-up over at CPMB, Depot Road which I have no idea where it is (dad's driving), and also rushing back home to get some rest before the Dinner & Dance at night, followed by a night out somewhere. I'm sure it will be quite brilliant =D.

Will post again ASAP about the night, and the medical check-up of course.

Tired.

No comments: