Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hundred n Eightieth

So Tuesday came and went =D.

I will briefly start off with the medical check up that lasted 3.5 hours before going into the details of AD&D. Dad drove me down for the check up at 9am, and everything went pass quite smoothly, except for the constant distractions at the service counters which I wasn't quite pleased with. Quite healthy on the whole until ...
Body check-up. We were told to strip to our shorts before undergoing the series of tests including ECG, height & weight, BP and doctor evaluation. Here comes the interesting part. Being known as one of the healthiest living person in the class, or so I deemed myself to be, I actually had weird ECG, slightly low BMI (o.2 short to reach the healthy level) and low BP. Got referred to see a cardiologist in Feb, so hopefully all turns out fine =D.
So, that was followed by the aptitude test before I headed home. I only had a brief rest, then showered, went out to buy the flowers Shirley requested, and finally cabbed with Johnny and Wayne to the dinner venue - Marriot Hotel.
We reached, and saw a few of them already there. Shortly after, the rest joined us. Say, the ladies looked gorgeous, and the guys, suave. Yea. Took many pictures before we headed into the ballroom when everyone arrived.
In the ballroom, it meant more picture-taking. Before, during, and after dinner that was. We totally disregarded the servers that served our table, when they tried their best to provide the best they could offer. That certainly helped in giving us a great dinner, though not so great food. And yea, many pictures ... Just add me on facebook and view those yea? Many people had tagged me. Quite lazy to post ...
We were well-entertained by the emcee too. He kept the atmosphere hot all night with his lame jokes and comical ... speeches? Talks maybe, can't find the right word. Yea, he was good.
It ended with a short stint on the dancefloor. Obviously, I didn't, because I couldn't. Haha. Other than singing along to 'Livin' On A Prayer' by Bon Jovi which the DJ played, I really didn't shake much. HAHA.
We ended the whole night at TopOne KTV. Didn't sing much ... Too tired and hungry. Ended up dying at around 0330hrs, and we left at 0530hrs for brekky at Mac. So ... that's all for the night.
I guess the rest blogged more or less the same thing for the night. Except they didn't include the medical check-up. Haha!
That's all.

No comments: