Monday, December 22, 2008

Salome's

It was a tiring day.

It's going to be short.

The class went to Ms Salome's, our Histo lecturer, place for the day. She was one of the best hosts I have encountered in my life - making sure we're all eating and seated comfortably, chatting with us and continuously replenishing the empty plates and glasses with food and drinks.

I was initially afraid that there wouldn't be many activities to do. I was rightfully proven wrong. Some watched DVDs of Simpson's and Music & Lyrics (was it?), while some played card games. We basically stuck to the card games for the longest time, changing from Bomb Number 99 (I created the title myself), Murderer, Toilet Break and Dai Dee.

That ended the day out at her place. We went for the movie "Twilight" at AMK Hub afterwards, and the review of the movie will be in the next post.

I promised it's going to be short =D. Good Night.

No comments: